Instagram

Friday 5 September 2014

Will you let them judge you?





Hey guys! hope your all well and if your reading this! thankyou so much for keeping updated on my blog!,so todays topic i decided to do on judgement cause i have and probably all of you have noticed how  people or yourself getting judged without individuals knowing you from the inside or out or in short words "PERSONALLY" including personal experience into this post aswell!


What sort of people can you get judging you, pshht...you mean how many times do you get judged!
Judgement comes from every direction  here there and everywhere! you literally only need to do or say one thing and people will presume your a particular type of person but for some people who carry a attitude or a particular   behaviour....think to youself should you really be   presenting  yourself too give an opportunity to others to judge you?. 

You don't even no me.... so why you judging me ?
Have you ever had a group of people or an indivudal person , going around telling people how you are stuff such  as " i swear shes so stuck up " or "she gives me the bitchyest look ever what does he /she think of herself / himself bla bla bla bla " .....like no... stop it if you dont no  that person personally and have "heard" things from other people , who have "heard" things from other people etc etc their probably not even true and even if they are its their life!, let them  do as they please , you don't even no what's going on in someone's life unless every step they take is written  in a book and you have a special copy.. dont judge! , yes everyone has their own opinions but when looked up on even the internet  THEY ARE NOT EVEN SURE WHETHER HALF OF THE THINGS SAID OR HEARD IS THE TRUTH!, definition of opinion is ..a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. so to some people out their who think this is x factor or Britain's next top model and sit their judging hush it! dont be pushing any X buttons too say we aint perfect in anyway and say your "opinion" cause no one cares , no one is perfect but we have different skills and qualities that make us unique!


People  i no even judge me... its hurting me...
FIRST OF ALL DONT LET ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE HURT YOU! If you think

 there are people in your life judging you who are close to you that its effecting you emotionally!, let go of them or ignore there judgement because no matter if a stranger or someone close judges you, its still a judgement! and  your probably sitting there thinking " but their close to me ofocourse its going to hurt me i didnt expect it from them at least etc etc" but you no what... some people have a very lovely hidden talent called being two faced or  are very high in opinions!  they act as if their opinion matters, it will change the way you are and make them look like the better person.. no it wont...trust me guys i have been through times where people i knew who were so close to me like EXTREMELY close too me judged me only cause of my illness and the fact they had too put up with it when they knew all along it wont be happy days all the time!,i sat there crying so much cause i felt i wasnt important anymore and that me being ill means im only a "patient"  .. or..  " i need someone with me" ... no i could happily do things on my own and not need someone reminding me that i need "sympathetic support"..... ive had a  best friend say to someone im only a person who they new who had a lung condition ... i have an identity thank you very much lol , and close people thinking why im not attending particular functions or occasions stuff such as " she cant be that ill "  " i swear she was at this place but why cant she come here " i sit there thinking  hello i was  probably attending my 100th appointment  or trying to help my mother carry out normal tasks with her daughter next to her so be quiet lol. .... point is guys we will have people who are close too us judge us no matter how close they are! be yourself and ignore any negative judgement you get ... they were never worth the effort you put in after all! ... you'll realise who your true ones are. 

Im not even like that why is everyone saying i am?

Sometimes its not always fake .. not saying whatever others say about  you is real. not at all!,it means find out the attitude or behaviour you present to be YOU ... is that negative behaviour and attitude?... if your in a " mood" try easing it by speaking to someone not all people like doing that but try ... through experience speaking about my feeling helped cause we all need someone too hear us sob about why things are messed up dont take it out on someone else it can ruin your imagine and theirs aswell, or just do something that makes you cool down, something that makes you happy which too me is SHOPPING, haha maybe then .. that girl who ran into you in accident at college or at work  wont look like much of a clumsy b**** afterall maybe just someone in a rush a simple ACCIDENT. If your someone who thinks  im everything this person is nothing infront of me im the best ... yeah thats great! amazing attitude to be carrying out but over confidence is not great .. come back too earth if your stuck up in space somewhere, in reality we all are equal! you might be good in something that others may not be and they might be good at something your not good at! it applies too everyone! dont make people afraid to speak to you ... and from experience their has been a time where i got someone thinking their amazing enough too make me feel like crap and that they had a load of friends around them only if they knew that their not laughing with him/her their laughing at her... make new friends! explore even a Hi you alright? can change everything! you might even get too learn something new! 


what i have too go through and how i deal with it...

I have to go through judgement alot! if i had to make a slogan for my illness it would be.. GET THE ILLNESS AND YOU GET A WHOLE PACKAGE OF JUDGEMENT WITH IT FREE!!!!! i have gone through what i have too go through throughout this blog so i dont want too rant on too much! ,but there is soo much too say like for  friends and family or anyone knows someone  who  has  a illness and cannot make it too particular occasions such as birthdays, days out, trips, college, work , anything! support them ...empathise! put yourself in to their shoes for a second and understand why they are like that and why they cant go to those place its not because they dont want too its because they cant and have no intention in hurting you. It took ages for my mum too understand everything at start she thought i was being lazy and my chest pains were very minor like cramps like we all probably would have thought! once i had my diagnosis for  pneumothorax ( if you dont no what this is check my past post  " Not being ok is ok " ) and also CFS chronic fatigue syndrome also known as M.E ( which i still need too write about on a new post hopefully ill get around too doing that for you!)  ... rewind to what i was saying when i got diagnosed even after i got judged that i had my operation for awful different things from people who were close too me, family , friends, people who didnt no me, etc etc... i felt horrible knowing that people didnt bother asking me how im feeling but " assumed" things ... and decided too tell people.currently i have no energy to do anything cause of CFS  even too write this i had too put in all my energy mentally and physically cause its EXHAUSTING! not even exaggerating i got a headache and flu like symptoms while writing this up ... yes i no ... how is that possible you cant get that from writing this up ... i no exactly what your thinking! but trust me CFS has effected me badly ... not going too college not seeing my friends and the things that people say about individuals like myself about not going too college .. Its not easy to cope with all the stress we have dont add by using your false judgement we need support and empathy not judgement from people thinking whether people like us or not cause of how we are. we wont judge you so please dont judge us! speaking from not just me from ALL CFS diagnosed individuals   Lung , and any other illness!.............. i dealt with judgement by ignoring people, if you no whats happening in your life and it aint what they are saying  dont let anyone put their nose in your business and tell you how your like!.... i took people who wanted too make me feel down about myself out of my life, you dont need negative people in your life! ..... i continue to  move forward and think about positive people who make me happy dont judge me! always think about people who look at you for being yourself and knowing your truth and not back stabbing you!

I really do wish that any of this helped in not letting anyone's judgement effect you and my personal  experience! my aim is only too say what i think and hoping you as my viewers can relate and can change any negative views to positive!
SO FOR PEOPLE WHO JUDGE TELL THEM WHAT SPONGE BOB DOES!

let me no how you found this post by commenting below and thankyou so much for reading instagram is -  nayj19   follow me
facebook - Neha jotangiya - inbox me


Love Neha x 






2 comments:

  1. i just want to say i am very sorry neha i probably dont deserve your forgiveness theres alot more to say. time will heal everything and i hope one day we will end up being friends again Sorry for letting you down

    ReplyDelete